Sunday, September 28, 2008

Introduction

The two zombies lunged at the cell window when they took Xelica. She took a couple of steps back, looking somewhat shocked and a little pale.

"You've met?", asked Doc. "No. Not these two. My dealers look dead, too. Just like these fuckers."

"Huh? How do you mean?"

"They look all dead and creepy as shit. Just like these two. Dressed in rags, too." "Can you take us to them?" "No. I don't know where they...live. If you can call it that. They usually deliver. Just a phone call away." "Got a phone at your place?" "No, I lost my place after I got busted." "A friend's place? Boyfriend?" "Yeah, my boyfriend might cooperate." "Where's he live?"

They had Xelica call her boyfriend, Johnny, to let him know they were coming by and if he would cooperate...he said he would if it would help out Xelica. They said they would try but would not make anything specific.

No comments: